Accurate pressing is one of the most important parts of the construction process. Having a tool that holds precise, narrow folds and clean angles is critical. And, if that tool allows you to do that without your fingers getting dangerously close to the iron, it’s a must-have in your sewing item list! One of our favorite pressing tools, the Hot Ironing Ruler. This ruler is made of super thin, heat-resistant resin with a special non-slip surface.
- Measure, mark, fold, and press deep hems, long hems, and miter corners
- The perfect size ruler for large tasks at the pressing station
- Heat resistant press directly on the ruler
- Use with dry or steam iron
- Unique non-slip surface holds fabric in place for precise results
- Material: Resin
- Size: 20 x 10cm / 7.87 x0.39in
- Thickness: 0.35mm
- Product Included: 1 x Hot Ironing Ruler
- Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurement.