- The Size of Lock Miter – Shank Dia 1/4 inch, blade max diameter 2 inch, 3/4″ stock, Processing wood thickness12.7-19mm, 45 degree router bit
- Heavy Duty Lock Miter – Made of high quality hard alloy steel by heat treatment, heat resistant teflon coating, the blade is sharp and smooth
- 45 Degree Lock Miter Designed – T Shape wood milling cutter, prevent building-up of sawdust, resin & pitch
- Compatible Tools – Designed for a router table or desktop woodworking engraving machine like CNC hand-held and table-mounted portable router, can not be used in electric drill & drill machines
- Use Range – Suitable for woods, MDF, particle board, plywood compact panel; Avoid cutting ferrous metal and non wood materials, such as: steel, iron, sand, etc.
Shank diameter: 1/4″(6.35mm)
Blade diameter: 2″ (50mm)
Blade depth: 3/4″(19mm)
Applicable to the size of the board:12.7-19mm
Material: Carbon steel handle + YG6X native alloy, Anti-Kickback Design
Please allow a bit manual measuring errors.
It is very important to use the normal casing size, the tool must be fully inserted into the casing and tighten firmly, so that we can use in the process of cutting tool must provide clamping force, not only partially inserted into the casing, otherwise it will lead to fracture caused damage to the tool shank.
1. The bladed product is not use for people under 18 years. When not in use, please put in the box, (with a plastic box)
2. The item is only for industrial cutting/engraving, not hazardous article.